Cosmetic Dentist in Cerritos, California
At Bloomfield Dental Center our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Ihaab Guerguis, utilizes state-of-the-art technology to enhance your dental treatment experience.
The skill level of your dentist is an important component in getting the most from your cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry treatments. However, if your dentist does not have access to the right equipment, no amount of talent can fill that void. Our Dental Practice is dedicated to providing the most up to date General, Orthodontic, Endodontic, Implants and Family dentistry.
Our Practice has grown to provide a world class facility for the treatment of tooth loss, dental cosmetics and advanced restorative dentistry.
To better diagnose any dental or oral problems, Dr. Guerguis relies on several devices to better examine your mouth. Some of the diagnostic tools they use include:
- Low-radiation digital x-rays
- Intraoral photography and digital imaging
- Dental Moicroscope
- Visual magnification
- Oral cancer screening
We are among the most qualified implant providers in the USA with over 25 years of quality training and experience. That’s why we are the Top Dentist in Cerritos.
When it comes to dental offices, a welcoming environment can truly make all the difference for patients. After all, while we pride ourselves on providing several varied dental services, it wouldn’t make much of a difference if our patients felt unwelcome and uncomfortable whenever they walked through the doors. Instead, Cerritos dentist Dr. Guerguis and his team at Bloomfield Dental Center have infused our workspace with an atmosphere that feels both professional and comfortable. That way, patients will be able to enjoy their time with us while also knowing that their teeth are in good hands. We work hard to maintain a high standard in everything we do, and we hope you see that every time you step through our front doors.
- The first thing you must do is go to the dentist. Not just every now and again when something hurts or breaks but on a regular basis. Once or twice a year is a minimum. My regular patients rarely have major disasters.
- People neglect their teeth for all sorts of reasons. While cost is often given as the reason, fear, time and embarrassment are just as common.
- Bad teeth are embarrassing for many people. Over the years I have watched people get a new lease on life from having a smile make-over.