Fillings can be made from many types of material. Contact us at Bloomfield Dental Center and we will Talk with about which type would be best for you.
Types of filling.
- Amalgam is the easiest material for a dentist to use. It is the fastest and least costly choice. Amalgam is a mixture of mercury, silver, tin, or other metals.
- Composite resins are tooth-colored fillings. Composite resin is easier than gold for a dentist to work with and usually is less expensive than gold.
- Ionomers are tooth-colored materials that dentists often use for small cavities or cavities between teeth. Some ionomers release small amounts of fluoride, which may help you if you often get cavities.
- Gold is costly and is harder for your dentist to work with. This makes the procedure take longer and cost more.
- Ceramics are costly tooth-colored fillings. They require special equipment and may require dental lab support. You may need several appointments.
Make an appointment now and lets handle the hard work for you