Bloomfield Dental Center can help you choose your best solution.
Common question patients ask do I need to brighten my teeth color?
Stained yellow teeth might add years to a person’s appearance and make them look older than their actual age, there are numbers of people who get embarrassed showing their teeth smiling, laughing or when they are being in pictures. if you are one of them and you don’t like your teeth color then you should consider teeth whitening to restore your teeth color and gain confidence again.
There are two types of teeth whitening procedures
1. In dental office teeth whitening.
- Teeth whitening in dental center is designed for people who does not want wearing trays at night or who needs immediate color improvements for their teeth, Bloomfield Dental Center offers zoom II ® teeth whitening procedure which takes an hour or less after the procedure is done you can leave the office with extremely whiter teeth that will make you smile with confident showing your teeth.
- You can repeat the procedure after consulting with Dr. Guerguis.
2. At-home teeth whitening kit.
- If you don’t mind wearing the whitening trays and can wait for couple of weeks to get your smile brighter Bloomfield Dental Center is offering a take home tooth whitening kit that will get you noticeable whiter teeth in about two weeks.
Are you interested? Please schedule a consultation at Bloomfield Dental Center 562-926-6502