Of course, even if you’ve worked hard to keep your smile healthy, it may still lack the vital shine you’ve been dreaming of. Our cosmetic dentistry services can take your look from dull to dazzling, whether by erasing a few unsightly stains with teeth whitening or giving your set of teeth a complete a do-over with the help of porcelain veneers. Plus, with a number of orthodontic options available, even adults in the professional workplace won’t have to worry about embarrassingly crooked teeth or gaps any longer!
Don’t hold back from pursuing the dental care you need for your teeth to truly thrive! At Bloomfield Dental Center, Dr. Ihaab Guerguis and his team always take their time to listen to patients and respond to their needs and concerns, resulting in a truly personalized experience. Contact our Cerritos office today to schedule an appointment! We also are happy to welcome new patients from Cerritos, Artesia, La Palma, Buena Park, Los Alamitos, Long Beach, Norwalk, Cypress and all surrounding cities.
- The patient presented to our office, Bloomfield Dental Center in Cerritos, seeking Dental Treatment for the Lower Right Molar tooth # 31.
- After examining the tooth Clinically & Radiographically, presented to patient different restoration options. Patient chose the Full Porcelain Onlay, which is more conservative than full coverage crowns and is the option of choice in this case.
- All the Silver (Amalgam) filling & recurrent decay was removed, tooth was shaped & an impression of the tooth was taken, sent to the Lab for fabrication of the Porcelain Onlay.
- The following visit the Porcelain Onlay was fitted, patient approved it, an X-Ray was taken before final cementation, occlusion checked then the Onlay was permanently cemented.
- Patient was happy & impressed with the final outcome.
- The patient presented to our office, Bloomfield Dental Center in Cerritos, seeking Cosmetic Dental Treatment for the 2 Lower Right Premolars # 28 & # 29.
- Both teeth had very old tarnished, leaking, dark black Silver (Amalgam) filling with Recurrent Decay under the fillings.
- Patient was looking for a Cosmetic Restoration for both teeth. After giving patient different restoration options, patient decided to have the Cosmetic filling (Tooth Colored Filling) on tooth # 28 & the Cosmetic Full Porcelain Crown on # 29.
- All the Silver (Amalgam) filling & recurrent decay was removed, teeth was shaped & an impression of the teeth was taken, sent to the Lab for fabrication of the Porcelain Onlay & the Full Porcelain Crown (Cap). The following visit the Porcelain Onlay & the Full Porcelain Crown were fitted, patient approved them, an X-Ray was taken before final cementation, occlusion checked then the Porcelain Onlay & the Full Porcelain Crown were permanently cemented.
- After both Restorations were placed, patient was very impressed & happy with the outcome.
- Patient came to Bloomfield Dental Center seeking major help with her teeth.
- Patient presented with number of missing teeth and badly abraded teeth.
- Patient wanted a new mouth. We started by Deep Cleaning the teeth (the foundation), extracting all broken & un-restorable teeth, buildup broken teeth & restorations.
- Then we prepared the teeth and took impressions for Full Arch Porcelain Cosmetic Bridges.
- Temporary crowns were placed until the Porcelain Cosmetic Bridges arrive from the lab.
- The Porcelain Cosmetic Bridges are placed in the patient's mouth, to check the look, the bite, then X-Rays are taken to how they fit on the teeth.
If everything looks good and patient likes the Porcelain Cosmetic Bridges in their mouth, we cement the Bridges permanently.