- The patient presented to our office, Bloomfield Dental Center in Cerritos, seeking Dental Treatment for the Lower Right Molar tooth # 31.
- After examining the tooth Clinically & Radiographically, presented to patient different restoration options. Patient chose the Full Porcelain Onlay, which is more conservative than full coverage crowns and is the option of choice in this case.
- All the Silver (Amalgam) filling & recurrent decay was removed, tooth was shaped & an impression of the tooth was taken, sent to the Lab for fabrication of the Porcelain Onlay.
- The following visit the Porcelain Onlay was fitted, patient approved it, an X-Ray was taken before final cementation, occlusion checked then the Onlay was permanently cemented.
- Patient was happy & impressed with the final outcome.
Bloomfield Dental Center | Top Dentist in Cerritos CA > Success Stories